Geo-fencing delivers maximum benefits by displaying advertisements that utilize GPS on a user’s smartphone when a person enters or leaves a particular geographic area. Think of Geo-fencing as a digital boundary that can be as large or small as you want, wherever you want!
Here are some sample locations a Real Estate Agent can target:
- Homes listed for sale, in any zip code, any area or even an entire city
- Apartment buildings, targeting renters over 30 years old (i.e. 1st time home buyers)
- Every home in any zip code, any area or even an entire city (listed and not listed)
- Veteran households, entire military bases, Veteran clubs
Again, as an example; a Real Estate Agent can also target people who meet any of these categories:
- Household income over $50,000 or 100,000
- Credit scores of 650 or more
- People Who Recently Moved
When someone enters the area outlined in your geofencing, they will see an ad that appears while they are in the fenced area.